This is what I want to feel like!!!

This is what I want to feel like!!!
How I feel when I'm over her knee!!!

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Day 2

It was awesome!!! The spankings were harder to take because my pain tolerance was down and my bottom was a little tenderized from the yesterday. That being said I felt that our marriage improved 600% because of boot camp...........and, to tell the truth, I never thought it could be better than how awesome it already was!!! I love my wife more than I did before we started it, another thing that I did not think was possible!!! Not only do we have a better understanding of our roles in this lifestyle, but because of the homework assignments, we also have a better understanding of each other. I speak for both of us when I say that so far this is the best thing we have done for our marriage. Below I am posting a link on where you can get the book on how to do this. This is a commitment that is so worth it!

http://learningdd.com/products/product/a-how-to-guide-to-domestic-discipline-boot-camp-ebook/

1 comment:

  1. I am interested to know how you feel about the boot camp now?

    ReplyDelete