This is what I want to feel like!!!

This is what I want to feel like!!!
How I feel when I'm over her knee!!!

Thursday, August 17, 2023

A new story I wrote for my wife that tells her, in a way, what I am looking for.

 “David Klemm go to your room this instant!!! Set up the chair, strip, and get in the corner!!! I’ve warned you many times about your attitude, young man………you are going to get your ass blistered harder than ever before!!!”

David practically ran down the hall, retrieved the chair, set it up, and then stripped and stood in the corner. He had never seen Tina so mad, and so determined at the same time. He knew that this was not going to be like his other spankings………..he was finally going to experience the kicking, pleading, bawling, snot-slinging spanking he had always fantasized about. And, he was terrified! He heard his wife enter the room, retrieve her bathbrush, and start his lecture.

“Now, young man, let us set some ground rules. I know you will kick, beg and sob your way through this spanking, however, you Will Not be allowed to swear. Is that understood? You are a young boy getting his ass blistered raw, but as a young boy, you will watch your mouth!!! Have I made myself clear?

“Yes, Mommy,” David responded as his mouth went dry.

Tina roughly pulled him out of the corner, by his ear, and pulled him roughly over her knee. She put one leg over his legs so that he could not escape the blistering he had so richly earned. She planned to turn him into a sobbing little boy long before this spanking was over. She planned to turn his fantasies into painful realities from now on!!! No more would she coddle this man who begged for discipline in his life! He had pleaded for her to be strict, and from now on he would get all that he had dreamed of, and she would never let him back out! She raised the bathbrush as high as she could and started the first of the many, many, punishment spankings to come in his life.

One minute into his spanking David knew that his wife was taking it to another level. Two minutes in and he felt like his flesh was searing off. Three minutes in he felt her switch to his sit spot and yelled “fuck.” Tina immediately stopped spanking.

There was a menace in her voice when she said, “I see that you forgot the rules, young man! Let me tell you what happens to young boys who cannot follow Mommy’s rules. First, this spanking, which is nowhere near finished, will be the worst thing you have ever felt in your life! When I am finished spanking you, I am going to drag you into the bathroom where I will wash your mouth out with soap. Then you are going to kneel in the corner, with your back straight, for twenty minutes. God help you if you slump because I will start the whole spanking again….DO NOT TEMPT ME!!! At the end of corner time, you can do what you want, but know this, you are going to get a five-minute, timed, strapping tonight before bed. From now on this is your dynamic. You have dreamed of this your whole life, and, as the woman who loves you, I am going to make your dreams, of being a severely disciplined husband, a reality that occurs frequently from now on. Now kiss me, you silly man.

From that spanking onwards David’s tears could have filled buckets, but he also overflowed with happiness!

 

1 comment:

  1. My wife also doesn't allow swearing so if I swear she first informs me I will be spanked which means go get naked and stand in the corner and wait for her instructions. When she comes into the living room she calls me to her where she puts soap in my mouth then pulls me over her lap. She then starts scolding me and lecturing me while smacking the paddle on my ass. That usually gets me sobbing and apologizing. When her scolding is over the real spanking begins. She crocks the paddle non stop until I screaming and promising to be good. When she feels I had enough she stops the spanking then says now we will clean out the other end. That's when she gives me an enema with a couple quarts of water then sends me to the corner again. When I get to the point I can't hold it anymore she will allow to to use the bathroom. Then I'm usually sent to my room for a while.

    ReplyDelete