This is what I want to feel like!!!

This is what I want to feel like!!!
How I feel when I'm over her knee!!!

Saturday, September 9, 2023

Uh oh

 

   Today my wife accused me of being extremely crabby and she asked me if I need to have my ass blistered. She told me that I was right on the edge of earning a spanking. I found myself quickly backtracking and saying that I did not need a spanking and that I would straighten up. It's funny that all I can think about is her spanking me, but, when I have the chance, I quickly discern that reality will be agony. There is absolutely no way that I am going to put myself over her knee of discipline willingly! I'd like to think I have a little more brains than that. So I will go back inside my head of spanking fantasies knowing that my fear caused me to avoid what I so desperately need.

No comments:

Post a Comment