This is what I want to feel like!!!

This is what I want to feel like!!!
How I feel when I'm over her knee!!!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

A man getting spanked

   I am going to enter into a true Domestic Discipline relationship with my soon to be wife. She is the one who will be doing the ass blistering! I have always dreamed of this, always! We have made some preliminary rules which I'm sure will expand as we grow in this new way of life. I look forward to this with excitement, fear, and trepidation. I have been spanked really hard before, but I could always opt out when it became too much. Not anymore! We have rigged up a system where I am literally helpless over her knee...........helpless to stop the blisterings that she will give me. Powerless. This is what I want with all of my heart, but I also fear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment