This is what I want to feel like!!!

This is what I want to feel like!!!
How I feel when I'm over her knee!!!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sorry about the lack of posts........................

I am being yanked around by my job. My bosses pulled me into the office on Friday and told me that, in the near future, I would no longer be supervisor............they had no plan about when this would happen. I was devastated! So, everyday this week I have done my regular job and one of the bosses told me he really didn't think my job would be all that different. WHAT THE FUCK!!! These people are really running the company??? They have no concrete plan so they figure they should kick me in the balls really hard and see where it goes. The president of the company actually said to me in the meeting "we probably left you in the positition a few years too long...shame on us." Pretty much what that translates to is "you really sucked at your job but we let you do it anyway!" Today I told my boss that I needed to know what my new job was as soon as possible so that I could start figuring out what I needed to do about working there. I told him I had been there twenty seven years and I deserved a little better than this.

2 comments:

  1. David-
    Sorry to hear about your situation. I worked the last 26 years of my career as an 'officer' of the company but was glad I had 14 years previous time working in a Union position to fall back on.
    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is dreadful. There should be much more loyalty from your company and they should not be so cavalier when considering changing your role.

    If you worked for me, david, that would not happen. Mind you, given our mutual inclinations, you might wind up getting spanked at your boss's desk instead... ;-)

    ReplyDelete