This is what I want to feel like!!!

This is what I want to feel like!!!
How I feel when I'm over her knee!!!

Saturday, April 28, 2012

4/28/2012 I got spanked today. I broke one of our rules last night, I made fun of her in front of people. When we were in the car she told me I was going to get spanked when we got home. I managed to talk my way out of it, but as I thought about it today I came to the conclusion that I should not be able to talk my way out of it. I sent her a text when she was out that stated that I felt kind of let down because I was able to talk her out of blistering my ass. I told her that when she stated that I needed discipline she should be strict and unmoving. I said that I felt she should always follow up on her threat to spank!
   She read my texts and when she got home today she made me very sorry that I had sent them. Very sorry! She then stated that she was going to start giving me maintenance spankings twice a week from now on, on top of any discipline spankings that I may earn. I will keep you informed.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, any woman who spanks her man needs to know 3 things: he needs to be spanked much hard, much longer, and much more frequently than you think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My spanking began Halloween. We had a costume party. My wife and I dressed as school children. She was hot in her school girl skirt. Her sister came as a prim school marm. At the end of the night her sister and Alice, a neighbor stayed to help clean up. Alice fooling around asked if I had tried to look up that little girls school skirt. I admitted it and my wife's sister said I should be spanked like a bad boy. To my embarrassment my wife agreed. They pulled down my short pants and held me over a table while my wife's sister began to spank me. My wife decided to pull my underpants down so they could all see my red check. It was humiliating but I am told to expect this monthly from the three of them

    ReplyDelete