This is what I want to feel like!!!

This is what I want to feel like!!!
How I feel when I'm over her knee!!!

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

The first day of boot camp:

Okay......update: We got through the first day and let me tell you it was an amazing experience! I had an amazing pain tolerance so the spankings were not bad, but they were not the important part, as I thought they would be. The great part was the homework assignments that we had to do as a couple. The program calls for us to do four assignments each day. I did not think that it was possible to love my wife more than I did: I was wrong! After every assignment we completed I could literally feel the love get deeper between us....and this statement goes for both of us. I have a glow that I have not felt in awhile; we both now have a stronger love!!! I will update on the second day tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I am not familiar enough with this site to know what boot camp refers to---My wife and I enjoy a good marriage and a long marriage--and a few needed bare ass paddlings for me -- thrown in. No offense to people who go to boot camp or do other prepratory stuff--it just came totally naturally for us---It always been consenting--Its always been just betwee us and has worked fine----I would imagine others who have made it a part of a successful marriage have just done it naturally----but then i have never discussed it with anyone lese so I do not know!!!

    ReplyDelete