This is what I want to feel like!!!

This is what I want to feel like!!!
How I feel when I'm over her knee!!!

Saturday, May 16, 2015

New spanking bench...............

I just posted a picture of the spanking bench my wife and I have coming. I told her that when we get it she should secure me to it and beat my ass until I sob like a baby! Of course, it was supposed to be here today but it did not arrive. I am glad because I am trying to backtrack from my earlier bravado with her. It all sounded good until I really thought about what I had asked for. The bench comes with nine restraints: two for each arm, two for each leg and one for around the waist. In other words no escape! I am really going to have to man up because I am extremely claustrophobic and this system will hold me completely immobile. I will probably forget about that once the pain starts...........in other words this is a no win situation.............lol

2 comments:

  1. No-win? Sounds like a win-win for both of you. You're lucky to have a wife that's into spanking

    ReplyDelete