This is what I want to feel like!!!

This is what I want to feel like!!!
How I feel when I'm over her knee!!!

Friday, October 9, 2015

An email I just sent my wife.............

It is almost like we have ESP for each others thoughts and feelings. I have been laying here every night trying to think of the right way to tell you that I need you to be stricter with me. To spank me right away and not be so wishy washy. When you decide to spank: SPANK!!! Also, I think that you should try to get into my head when you spank. That is the only way that we will ever achieve tears. Just pull me down the hall by my ear, or whatever, all of the time telling me how you're going to beat my ass so bad that I won't sit for a week. Be strict, don't accept any excuses, just SPANK!!! If you find that I haven't done my chores, and I'm watching t.v., just come in yelling "David Edward K you are going to get your ass beat. What did I tell you would happen if you neglected your chores? Since you obviously didn't believe me I guess I'm going to have to blister your bottom right now!!!" Then do it!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes I leave my chores undone just to see what you'll do. Usually you will just do them yourself rather than spanking me, like you should, for ignoring your orders. The other day the recycling was overflowing and you never said a thing. My question is: Are you a sissy girl who gets pushed around?


(I think that I may really regret this one!!!)

1 comment:

  1. Well, you might as well just say it. You need and want a severe punishment spanking. If I took that tone with my wife, I would get a severe punishment spanking at least two days in a row. That being said, I know how you feel. Sometimes I want to act out too when I feel she is being lenient and I need discipline. However, the overt topping from the bottom of your message is probably difficult for her. Perhaps you need other forms of punishment too! Some strict discipline to keep you occupied or controlled between spankings so you won't find yourself sending your wife who sounds like a great disciplinarian such bratty messages. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete