This is what I want to feel like!!!

This is what I want to feel like!!!
How I feel when I'm over her knee!!!

Sunday, August 11, 2024

An email that I sent my wife:

 My rules:

1. I am never allowed to refuse a spanking. Any attempt to refuse results in two spankings, the second to be given before bed.

2. I always have to respond with "yes ma'am, or mommy, to any request. Any attitude will result in an immediate ass blistering. 

3. Mommy should always be pleased sexually on her request: immediately!

4. Mommy can call Daddy to spank me anytime she wants. She can determine that I need a punishment spanking at her whim. I do not have to have earned one, on the contrary,  punishment spankings are good for me at anytime!

5. Mommy is encouraged to assert her authority in front of her friends and be very open about our disciplinary relationship. (If she desires.)

6. Mommy should set aside one, or two, days a week for maintenance spankings. These can be as light, or severe, as she wishes.

7. If I misbehave when we are not home, mommy is encouraged to let me know that I will be blistered beyond tears when we get home.

   This has to work for both of us, but especially you, because it is a gift to me that I should repay to you by dedicating my life to you. All of these rules are mere suggestions at this point. You make the rules and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment