This is what I want to feel like!!!

This is what I want to feel like!!!
How I feel when I'm over her knee!!!

Monday, August 26, 2024

Ooooops

 I may have unleashed the monster. My wife gave me my weekly maintenance spanking yesterday and I must say: it hurt! She has already admitted that she has a bit of a sadistic side, and it is on full display during maintenance. She sets a timer for five minutes and wails away. My screams mean nothing to her as she is not stopping until that timer goes off. Let me tell you that during my spanking I question my sanity for wanting this lifestyle in my life. As we were cuddling afterwards, I was rubbing my butt, and she quickly told me that there was no rubbing allowed.

I really have no idea how I can possibly take a punishment spanking, which I almost earned last night. However, sooner or later, I will find out. I may have to be restrained on our spanking bench.

2 comments:

  1. Rubbing will only get me another over the lap spanking. Punishment spankings are suppose to hurt and with my wife/mommy she insures I tow the line. I can squirm, kick, plead all I want, she decides when the spanking is over. It is the scolding prior to, having my bottom bared, and told I will address her as Mommy, since I've been a naughty little boy. Doesn't matter if others are present, Jack

    ReplyDelete