This is what I want to feel like!!!

This is what I want to feel like!!!
How I feel when I'm over her knee!!!

Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Contradictions and confusion

 Every day I obsess about being spanked. Every day I send my wife more information on how to deliver a real punishment spanking. She told me she is saving all of the things I send her in a folder on her phone. This fact makes me happy, and scared, at the same time. The whole contradiction is that I crave punishment all of the way until it is happening! When I am over her knee, begging, screaming, and pleading, I would rather be anywhere else. When it's over I'm back to obsessing. I guess if punishment spankings occurred more often I would remember them better, and not look at them with euphoric recall. The confusion is real.

No comments:

Post a Comment