This is what I want to feel like!!!

This is what I want to feel like!!!
How I feel when I'm over her knee!!!

Friday, August 18, 2023

The dichotomy of a spanko

    After my last post, I started to think of what happens when I get what I ask for because I will. My strongest desire is to be made a blubbering, incoherent mess over Mommy's knee. The dichotomy for all spankos is the fact that we cannot bring to the forefront of our mind, with sufficient force, just how bad a punishment spanking hurts. No matter how many times we have been spanked there is no way to remember the pain. For us, it's not as simple as 1 + 1 = 2. For us it's: spanking + ? = tears. There is no way to physically remember that the question mark is unbearable pain. Being over my wife's knee is the last place I want to be when the pain starts, but isn't that how it should be? I am being punished and punishment is not supposed to be fun. The spanking should be agony from start to finish. Begging. pleading and sobbing is a by-product of that process. Afterward, in the corner, the memory of the pain is there in my bottom but has already started the process of leaving my mind. The next day I will already be in full fantasy mode, however, self-preservation has also kicked in and I toe the line.

  

   I had a man comment yesterday that I should stop sending things to my wife to try and force her to do this for me. He said I should go out of my way to make her life easier. I took no offense as he knows nothing about our relationship, but he is assuming a lot. First off, I go out of my way for my wife every day, as any couple should do for each other. Second, my wife is going to have not one reservation about beating my ass until I am in hysterics. About that I am sure!!! She has already seen the change that the last spanking, she gave me, brought about. She will have no problem giving me what I so richly deserve.

1 comment:

  1. " First off, I go out of my way for my wife every day, as any couple should do for each other."

    Well stated. Regardless of the dynamic of the relationship, put your mate/spouse at the top of your list of people to care for, people to tend to, people to love and cherish.

    ReplyDelete