This is what I want to feel like!!!

This is what I want to feel like!!!
How I feel when I'm over her knee!!!

Tuesday, August 15, 2023

We are finally on our way.

 

It finally happened!

My wife gave me my first punishment spanking. We have been talking about adopting this lifestyle, at my request, for a couple of weeks. I have always wanted this in my life, always desired it, always craved it................today the Goddess in my life took the reins and blistered my ass.She asked me to pick up her prescription at the store because I was already going that way to pick up the food that I had ordered. The request pissed me off, I rolled my eyes and huffed okay because I felt put out. She told me that after I left the house, she was angry, but then had the revelation that I had given her full rein to do something about it. She sent me a text, that I didn't see until she told me about it, but the point was that I was in trouble. When I got home she told me to get the chair, put it in the bedroom, strip, and wait in the corner. I had some dread, but mostly I was ecstatic that the moment I had been waiting for my whole life was finally here!!!She scolded me while I waited in the corner. She told me that I thought the world revolved around me, and that I was selfish. She told me she was going to work on changing my attitude now. She had a bath brush in her hand, took me over her knee, and blistered my ass. To say it hurt would be an understatement, however, it really was nowhere near a full punishment spanking because my ass start to bleed a little. I guess as my bottom gets tougher the spankings will become more unbearable.The real point of this whole article is to shout to the world that my wife is my Goddess and I love her more than life itself!!! The gratitude I feel in my heart tonight is overwhelming.


2 comments:

  1. I'm happy for you and the fact you and your wife our on your way to a Domestic Discipline household. I think you both will find, as my partner and I did, that the lifestyle will bring about a happier marriage. No more arguments, silent periods, grudges, or the harboring of bad feelings. Issues are handled promptly with a good spanking and then the issue is over, never to be brought up again. Welcome aboard to the greatest lifestyle there.... a Female-Led Relationship with Domestic Dicipline household.

    ReplyDelete