This is what I want to feel like!!!

This is what I want to feel like!!!
How I feel when I'm over her knee!!!

Saturday, October 8, 2011

I believe that all men need to have a very strict wife...............

A wife who will literally blister their man's behind off when he is bad! I hope that my woman is one such woman as I love her with all of my heart!!! Lord knows that we have a whole arsenal for her to choose from to tan my ass. I believe she needs to take control and blister my ass more. Although, to be honest, I have not had my first honest to God punishment spanking yet. I would love it if she became the kind of disciplinarian who could listen to my screaming, begging, and sobbing, and not let it deter her from continuing to blister my unprotected bottom!!!

3 comments:

  1. Great drawing.But Oh that hairbrush!!! A firm hand every time is soooo much better and arousing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this picture the hairbrush is very effective but then again also the hand is also effective.The wife has to show she is always In Charge, and over the Knee shows us guys true Discipline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most boys need to be spanked. Especially those who think we deserve them. They have to be tamed as we tame other wild animals. Each spanking is different as each boy is. Especially in the morning so they do not 'sleep it off'.

    ReplyDelete