This is what I want to feel like!!!

This is what I want to feel like!!!
How I feel when I'm over her knee!!!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Kind of funny.................

My mother is visiting and my soon to be wife has threatened to spank me in front of her. She even asked my mother "Do you mind if I spank your son?" Of course mom thinks it's a joke................lol. I keep joking with her that there is no way she would do it....................but, I'm not brave enough to try my luck...........

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you started your blog just a few weeks after I did. I'm jealous! You have more hits than I do - wahhhh!
    Just kidding sort of. Looks great; good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I consent to getting my bare butt paddled if my wife is really at the end of her wits with me--as she has a right to be sometimes---however--I would never consent to having another person present or others knowing--It is just between us -If we did not have that high trust level---I could not consent to take a paddling ---with the trust- I get whats coming to me--and, yes, it hurts!

    ReplyDelete